Monday 18 August 2014

40 Beauty Questions TAG





 Oh hey everyone,
  
So I have loads of big blog ideas, but they all take time to write, review and perfect. I don't want to only post once a week, so to fill in the gaps, Im going to start doing regular smaller posts, like tags, reviews and anything else that isn't too time consuming. (If anyone would be kind enough to request, that would be amazing please please please ey?:))) 

Anyway, on with the show! Here are 40 facts about my skincare/makeup, voila!

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually once, either in the morning or evening, depends when I have time. Sometimes, on the rare occasion that I actually can be bothered, I'll do it twice, but who am I kidding, that probably only happens once every 2 months maybe?

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Mostly oily, but in some areas it gets very dry, so possibly oily-combination?

What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena, Visibly Clear, spot stress control, daily scrub 



Do you exfoliate?
Well not as much as I should, but my facewash ^^ is sorta like an exfoliator, so yano..

What brand do you use?
Well if my face wash counts, then Neutrogena

What moisturiser do you use? 
Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion in the mornings, and Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Fresh Cream (for combination to oily skin)  in the evening. 
The only reason I use two is because the Benefit one is light enough to wear in the day under foundation and powder, but I feel the garner one is too thick to use and it makes my skin appear oilier. However, in the long term, it actually makes my skin less oily, so I still like to use it at night.

Do you have freckles?
YES -.- 

Do you use eye cream?
I do, the Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack, although it isn't very good and so I'm looking to purchase a new one soon. Any recommendations??

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Fortunately no, I hope i haven't just jinxed that :'(

Did you ever use ProActiv?
nope

What foundation do you use?
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Fair Beige
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin in Light Beige
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brighting Make Up Foundation in Ivory

How about concealer?
My 2 most used are...
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 1 Chantilly
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair 1
and the drugstore/highstreet ones I use, but not so often are...
Rimmel Wake Me UP Concealer in Soft Beige
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10

Do you know your undertone colour?
I'm not totally sure, but I'd say I'm more warm than cool?

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Never really tried them, but they seem like effort. (urgh effort)

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did, but honestly, who actually sticks by that rule? I'm sure not many teenagers with no money repurchase £20+ mascaras 4 times a year. So yeah I knew that, but have never stuck by it, and have never seen any problems with my eyes or mascara quality so far:)

What brand of mascara do you use?
For everyday-
-Maybelline The Falsies
-Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express
For School-
-No.7 Extreme Length Waterproof
For Evening-
-Benefit They're Real
-For Beach/Pool/Anytime I'm Going to Cry-
-Rimmel Max Volume Lash Waterproof

Sephora or Mac?
Urm, well we don't have Sephora in the UK, but I've been to one recently in NYC, ITS HEAVEN. I only had 5 minutes in there though :'(
But Mac is one of my favourite makeup brands, and they sell that here, so I'd have to say Mac, sorry Sephora:'(

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
hahaha, thats funny. I wish :'(


What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Real Techniques mostly, and I use Kiko & Co and Urban Decay eyeshadow eyeshadow brushes. I'm also planning on getting a few Mac brushes for my birthday O.o


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yep, the Urban Decay primer potion, its LIFE.


For the face?
Benefit Porefessional
MAC Prep and Prime skin base visage

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
Um that is NOT okay. I can't choose, but probably neutrals, like the Naked Basics, but I also ADORE the Naked3

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Pencil mostly, but also gel, and those pencil gel things:') 

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Actually not that often:')


What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I've only tried BareMinerals ones, and they are amazing:O 

Do you use mineral make-up? 
Only very rarely when I steal the BareMinerals things from my mum:')

What is your favourite lipstick?
MAC Dubonette (I don't actually own this YET but its a.m.a.z.i.n.g and beautiful) or MAC Angel, or possibly Rimmel Kate Moss 107. All are amazing:O 

How about lip gloss? 
Any Tanya Burr or Benefit Coralista

What is your favourite blush?
Nyx Cream Blush in Boho Chic
but I REALLY want Nars Sex Appeal

Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
Nope, and I will never after my friend had a very bad experience with counterfeit products from there.

Do you like drug store make-up?
I do, but prefer High-End, and don't mind splashing the cash a bit for a good quality product.

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
WHAT. IS THIS A THING. TELL ME MORE. WHERE.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love too, but maybe when I'm older:)

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
Sometimes, depends on how much of a rush I'm in.

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Not blending foundation or concealer in properly, and too much powder, oh and horrible eyebrows -.-

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
I love bold lipsticks and neutral eyeshadows.

Which celebrity always has great make-up?

Nina Nesbitt, and all the YouTubers like Zoe, Tanya, Louise, Bethany.

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Concealer

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
No, I always at least have concealer and mascara on.

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
nope nope nope

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
MAC probably, I don't know, different brands are the best for different things I guess.

What do you think of Make-up?
I suppose you could say its my hobby, its one of my favourite things to buy and do, and I don't know, its just amazing. And I try to explain to my family why I need so much makeup, and Its so hard, they don't understand that that is what I love to do, and enjoy, and urgh effort.



So there we have it, 40 random facts about makeup/skincare:)

thanks for reading,
byee xxx



oh and also, head over to my Youtube, uploading a new video in the next few days!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg9N7iO2Ry5oBBpZ_yVWDXQ

No comments:

Post a Comment