Sunday 31 August 2014

New new beginnings

Hi again all,

  So sorry for my lack of posts recently, I've had a major shortage of motivation to come up with ideas that are good enough. I've written countless posts, but when I've read over them, I just feel like they aren't quite good enough and delete them. Also, I've recently realised that there is nothing special about my blog, that makes it stand out from any other 'beauty blog' that has ever been written. The content is similar to beauty blogs everywhere, and I realised, who would choose to read my blog, over professional's that have been writing for years!

  I've come to the conclusion, that I won't waste my time writing blog posts that are of an okay quality, and that I don't mind writing, because they are the type of blogs that become extremely tiresome and boring over time. I'm going to try a new approach on blogging, one that makes it much more enjoyable for me, as the author, and hopefully much more interesting for you as the readers.

  Now I haven't exactly come up with any certain plans yet, but I just know that I would like to do something along the lines of writing about my every day life, things I love and hate, my dreams and aspirations for the future, as well as adventures and travels I've previously been on. I will 100% defiantly be adding lots of beauty/fashion/interior things too, but I can assure you, they will ALL be much more personal and consequently (and hopefully) much more interesting for all!

  I guess I'll try to stick to a somewhat schedule, but definitely not a proper 'new posts every sunday' type thing, as I'm going into my first year of GCSE's and I can assure you, I'll be very stressed and busy lots of the time. Hopefully, if all my organisation and planning works out, I'll have more time to do my own things than last year. (Basically, I rewarded myself wayy too many breaks and that resulted in starting homework the night before, at about 11.30, whilst watching YouTube at the same time! I mean, I always did my homework, just not to the best of my ability as it was almost certainly always rushed. The only subject that I can honestly say I enjoyed doing was art. I could get lost in a world of photographs, paints, pencils and paper of hours on end, and not once crave Made in Chelsea (my latest obsession) or YouTube (a chronic, ongoing disorder that I've tried for months to treat, with no positive results)

   So anyway, I guess thats all for now, but I will definitely be seeing the mango-orange of Blogger much more than before. I just feel like in my previous blog posts I was putting on a mask, and restricting the things I wrote so that they would be 'appropriate' for a beauty blog like my own. But nope, I am much more comfortable writing things that really do come from the heart (urgh I'm making myself sick with all these little inspirational things). This style of writing comes naturally to me, I don't have to think to much about what I'm writing, it just happens, and I really do enjoy it. And quite frankly, I'm sure there will be many of you who don't like the style of blog I write, and thats okay, its not like the amount of followers I have really does effect me and my life in any way, so yeah, stay for a while and read if you like, if not then don't, just close down the page and get back to your lives, erase this out of your mind completely. You won't have to ever think about this again (until you see my name and face pasted across massive billboards in Times Square, when my blog one day makes me the most famous person in the world, that even the most unsociable people who live under rocks and without internet, who only leave their dark caves when going out hunting for berries and water in the wilderness know my name (wow, now THAT was a ramble and a half!) so yeah, I'll eat my hat if that day ever comes).

 Okay, now I really am done, honestly:')

Byeeeeeeee xxx



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading these, amazing blog!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete