Sunday 3 August 2014

TMI tag

So I thought I'd do this as a 2nd blog post, and so yano, y'all can get to know me a little bit:') 
  TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS
1: What are you wearing? Pyjamas O.o (Primark pink tshirt and Johnny B shorts)
2: Ever been in love? idk, maybe, sorta, possibly, yes, but WHAT IS LOVE?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? nah, apart from when MY BEST FRIEND SET UP MY OTHER BEST FRIEND AND MY BOYFRIEND ON A DAY WHERE I WASNT IN SCHOOL AND SO THE NEXT DAY I CAME INTO SCHOOL AND THEY WERE ALL LIKE 'um sorry, *name of ex-bf* is now going out with *name of best friend*; and I was like like *urm kay...* and got on with life:')
4: How tall are you? about 5'4
5: How much do you weigh? more than a few hundred oxygen particles:)
6: Any tattoos? nah
7: Any piercings? yep, ear lobes, and right cartilage, but really want my seconds done O.o
8: OTP? Zalfie or Troyler :')
9: Favourite show? 90210 probably
10: Favourite bands? Fleetwood Mac, Train, The 1975, The Neighbourhood, One Direction (sorry), Youtube Boyband (I mean, wow..),
11: Something you miss? . Nutella (haven't had it for literally like more than a month wot.)
12: Favourite song? Possibly Sweater Weather, Landslide, Chocolate , Recovery or maybe a Nina Nesbitt, Jack Johnston, James Blunt, TOO MANY:'(
13: How old are you? 14 and 9 months
14: Zodiac sign? Scorpio
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Trust is probably most important
16: Favourite Quote? Any John Green, maybe
 'Thats the thing about pain.. it demands to be felt' or 'The world is not a wish granting factory'  
17: Favourite actor? DOUGLAS BOOTH
18: Favourite colour? possibly really really really pale powder blue or sunset orange (HG reference sorry)
19: Loud music or soft? depends on my mood..
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? tumblr.
21: How long does it take you to shower? approximately 45 minutes (yes I take long showers..O.o)
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? depends on how much time I have, but minimum of maybe 30 mins?
23: Ever been in a physical fight? nah
24: Turn on? be able to hold a conversation 
25: Turn off? lying.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I WAS 9. 
27: Fears? Oblivion (so many tfios references sorry)
28: Last thing that made you cry? probably Harri making a joke 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? like literally a few seconds ago
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? if you mean 'Meerkatgirl9' then leave. if not then nah its my name innit
31: Last book you read?Looking for Alaska                                                                                               32: The book you’re currently reading? Perks of Being a Wallflower
33: Last show you watched? Breaking Bad
34: Last person you talked to? Harri Evans
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Steffan Reed I'll say no more.
36: Favourite food? loads, but one of my favourites ever is toad in the hole and onion gravy:)
37: Place you want to visit? USA (going tuesday!) and anywhere else ever!
38: Last place you were? My room
39: Do you have a crush? Mr Douglas Booth is my life.
40: Last time you kissed someone? last Tuesday
41: Last time you were insulted? just now on FaceTime 
42: Favourite flavor of sweet? Strawberry
43: What instruments do you play?? used to play flute and piano
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? chokers or rings
45: Last sport you played? football (badly)
46: Last song you sang? Happy Little Pill
47: Favourite chat up line? idek:')
48: Have you ever used it? no
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? yesterday, in the carnival, unless you count basically my whole family, then them:)
50: Who should answer these questions next? 
-thelightnightblogs
-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment